Saturday, April 27, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Hello everyone!

Tomorrow's forecast is is a whole lot of rain. We are going to try to keep the date as tomorrow morning, but if it is heavily raining, our reschedule date is NEXT Sunday, May 5, at 9:00am.

Please stay posted to this website for the final decision!

Kate D.